Salary Range: $500 - $600
Our Client, an international, non-sectarian organization which promotes an innovative value-based approach to peace building is seeking to recruit a Resource Mobilization Officer.
The candidate will be a key figure in the organization and will work closely with all the departments to ensure that he/ she is an accurate voice of the organization when liaising with funding agencies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a resource mobilization strategy for all organization programs based on strategic assessments of budgets.
- Identify potential donors for organization programs and activities,
- Develop a donor database,
- Respond to calls for proposals and undertake follow-up of potential funding opportunities.
- Manage and build new partnerships with public and private sector institutions to ensure funding for new programs and activities and foster support for the organization.
- Explore and develop strategies for long-term sustainability of the organization
- Develop business plans in collaboration with the finance department to initiate income generating activities.
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the Employee.
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Diploma/ Degree in English, Communications, Business Management, Marketing or related field desired.
- 2-3 years of related experience, 1 year of which has been spent in grant/resource mobilization, funding or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the skills knowledge and ability necessary to perform the tasks.