New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for
its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven person to fill the following positions:-
Reporting to Chief Manager, Human Resources & Administration, the Archivist will be responsible for
Management of Archives of the Company to ensure proper retrieval and maintenance of the records.
• Develop and implement records management policies & procedures
• Develop records classification system; undertake records appraisal; draft records retention and
disposal schedules; develop a back-up system for documents; liaise with Manager ICT for
electronic back-up of documents and ensure completeness and integrity of all files and
• Prepare and ensure compliance to company file plan within New KCC archives
• Maintain an effective Archives database to ensure accessibility to the information
• Properly appraise, arrange and describe records to ensure efficient access to and retrieval of
archival records, irrespective of format.
• Take the necessary precautions to protect the archives with appropriate fire, climate and access
control equipment to ensure business continuity in case of disaster.
• Maintain an effective and well organized archive by filing new records and removing redundant
• Benchmark with similar organizations to ensure a high standard of work and best practice
Minimum Qualifications & competencies
• Must have a minimum of Diploma in Archives and Record Management or its equivalent from