Looking for a Career where you can really make a difference?
We are a fast growing and dynamic World Class Petroleum Company serving energy needs for today
and tomorrow. Following the steady, continuous growth and expansion we have experienced over the last
few years, we are looking for a talented, innovative, energetic, self motivated and technologically driven
individuals to fill the positions;
2. REF: HR/05/05/2011: INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
Reporting to the Terminal Operations Controller, you will have an opportunity to support the Corporation’s
growth when you ensure regular maintenance of instrumentation systems and equipment.
As an Instrumentation Engineer for our Operations department, you will have an opportunity to support
the Corporation’s growth when you…
• Develop and implement maintenance schedule for all electrical / electronic installations.
• Attending to equipment failure; PLC, Pulse tran, RTD’s.
• Monitoring field equipment performance through SCADA system and carrying out required
• Carry out occasional modifications to existing system configuration and SCADA graphics to
ensure minimal disruption to operations.
• Ensure that measurement equipment accuracy is always maintained through regular equipment
checks and calibration.