Position: Corporate Account Manager
Our client, ICT firm dealing with computer, phones and other products in East Africa is seeking to fill Corporate Account Manager position in their organization.
The ideal candidate will be required to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to retain positive relationships with clients and encourage new and repeat business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance market coverage in the corporate- customers segment
- Sell and service corporate customers requirements in customer’s full range of products
- Manage full process of the sales from cold calling, presenting , negotiating and closing deals
- Process and manage paperwork and correspondence related to all accounts
- Ensure orders are invoiced to new entrants
- Responsible for customer relationships and meeting clients’ expectations
- Provide regular two way communication between the client and the company, to provide strong representation and set proper client expectations
- Understand company capabilities, products and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client