Salary: Kshs 70,000
Our client who is one of the top security solutions provider in East Africa seeks to hire an assistant Management Representative whose main responsibility is to assist the Chief Administration Officer in the Effective installation, implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Quality Management System and requirements of the ISO 9001:20008 and the ISO 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.Job Description
- Ensure processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained via departmental schedules and keeping the manager updated on daily scheduled commitments.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. Reporting on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Follow up on Audit reports with complete information, if required help in typing on the report and compiling the data analysis. Ensure the closing of the audits take place as scheduled and the closing reports are submitted on time.
- Assist the M.R. in following up on the Corrective actions and Preventive actions to be implemented by the Head of Departments as required.
- Follow up on Project reports with the team leaders; communicate the Project Action plans and progress results to the required parties.
- Ensure efficient communication and follow up on QMS issues that require interdepartmental coordination by engaging actively with the various heads of departments. Receive External/Internal Correspondences for the department, dispatch to appropriate personnel, highlight urgent correspondences and ensure follow up as required.
- Maintain the Master List of Documents / Records. Ensure all Files and Documents are labelled as defined in the QMS. Ensure effective and timely update, issue and retrieval of any new Document introduced in the System.