MONITORING RESEARCH & EVALUATION OFFICER (One Year Fixed Term Contract Based in Kisumu)
Plan is an international, humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or government
affiliation. Plan started its operations in Kenya in 1982 and is committed to protecting and promoting child rights, and to improving the
lives and futures of poor children, their families and communities through a child-centered community development approach.
Plan Kenya is recruiting for the Monitoring Research & Evaluation Officer based at Kisumu Program Unit. The position reports to the
Program Unit Manager. The job holder will be responsible for Banking on Change project planning, information gathering and
synthesis, reflection and reporting processes. Employment is on a one year Fixed Term Contract.
• Participate in BoC Implementation Team decision making.
• Provide measurement and assessment of performance in order to effectively manage outcomes and outputs of results.
Enhance organizational and development learning through participatory processes.
• Update of the corporate system (PPM) to reflect project achievements.
• Documentation/sharing of successes (best practices) and failures on a regular basis.
• Participate in development of yearly project budgets and project operational plans.
• Review and/or develop monitoring and reporting tools including but not limited to MIS support function for the project and
based on the internal work plans as necessary.
• Facilitate undertaking of Baseline Survey and End Term Evaluation Exercises as per plans
• Facilitate collection of quantitative and qualitative project progress data on output/results indicators as defined in the project
• Review Quality of training and service delivery to GS&L Groups