HEAD OF FACILITIES
Job Ref. LOG 02/2011
Reporting to the Director Logistics, the Head of Facilities is responsible for the management and
maintenance of all KCB Group facilities and properties; including head office and branch infrastructure as
well as managing new construction project contracts.
In addition the role holder will co-ordinate functions of Transport, Mailing, Tea and Water services
provision across the business.
• Develop and implement an organization wide facilities and properties management strategy.
• Develop facilities and properties maintenance and monitoring plans for managing the high quality
standards and appearance of Banks facilities and properties.
• Manage and supervise construction projects.
• Co-ordinate /Manage contracting of services.
• Maintains and enforces all applicable OSHA and relevant regulatory requirements.