Kenya Commercial Bank, renowned for its diversity and growth in the Region is currently
strengthening its support for group operations and business with the aim of maintaining Best
Practice whilst also responding to the growing Business needs to support internal and external
Customer Service delivery objectives and increase shareholder value. To this end the following
challenging position has arisen and candidates with the requisite competencies and qualifications
described below are hereby encouraged to apply.
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
JOB REF I.T.10/2011
The oracle database administrator will provide high level support for the core banking system
(T24) in addition to other Oracle based systems. The additional systems include Oracle Financials,
OFSA, Payroll system, Asset Based Finance, Data warehouse
• Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
• Administration and maintenance of an enterprise Data warehouse
• Administration and maintenance of Oracle eBusiness
• Backing up of Oracle Databases and associated applications
• Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products
• Implement and maintain database security.
• Enforce policies and procedures related to the data base, including data security and
integrity controls, data dictionary and data base support tools.