ASSOCIATION FOR THE PHYSICALLY DISABLED OF KENYA
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
The Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) in partnership with CBM is implementing
a four year disability program funded by the European Union (EU). The Objective of the program is to
reduce the prevalence of disabilities and mitigate the effect of impairments by increasing community
awareness, strengthening maternal and newborn care and providing comprehensive early intervention
• Degree in Social/ Behavioral Science or a relevant field
• At least 3 years relevant working experience in Monitoring & Evaluation field
• Knowledge on disability issues and ready to work with persons with disabilities
• Computer literate and experience with e.g. Statistical software (STATA,SPSS)
• Sound writing and reporting skills
• Ready to travel in the field frequently.
If your background matches the above requirements, please send us your letter of application, including
your current curriculum vitae citing your current remuneration.