The Old Mutual Group is a multi-national financial services company that employs in excess of 50 000 people globally. And, whether it is in product innovation, service excellence or policy development, Old Mutual is a leader in the financial services arena.
Old Mutual Kenya aims to position the company as the employer of choice in its sectors. Integral to the success of this process, is fostering a performance and talent management culture within the company, seeking to identify and attract as well as retain best talent available while focusing on individual talent development in employees.
Old Mutual supports skills development in the community through holding free financial education seminars, women empowerment and motivational talks, and sponsorship programs for students in high school and college. The company also has renewed focus on maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for all employees. The company refined its Health and Safety program to add value, increase transparency and further minimize the potential risk of workplace injury.
The business has a Health and Safety Committee and officials from across the business functions who are formally trained in Health and Safety practices and take the responsibility for Health and Safety within the respective Business units, and proactively identifying, reporting and rectifying potential workplace hazards.
If you think you have what it takes to work for us, then take a look at the following career opportunities that are currently available:
INVESTMENT RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Qualifications and Experience
BCom/ Bsc Actuarial, Business Experience, Currently enrolled in the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Program, Interest in financial Markets.
This role is responsible for research, analysis and valuation, provision of relevant information and making recommendations on quoted and unquoted companies and fixed income securities.
- Responsible for researching, analysing and providing relevant information to clients.
- Making recommendations regarding investment attractiveness or appropriateness of quoted equities, fixed income and private equity deals.
- Projecting short & long term values of stock compared with historical evaluations relative to a market index.
- Transfer relatively complex information through research reports to clients.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Investment Analysis
- Investment Recommendation
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.