TECHNICAL RECORDS OFFICER
• Reports to the Quality Manager
• Management of aircraft maintenance data.
• Managing the company Aircraft maintenance programme and generation of work packs
• Preparation of all documents relevant to aircraft maintenance and management of the same upon
• Recording of aircraft data in the relevant books.
• Auditing aircraft technical logs
• Compiling monthly reports/projections
• Document Archiving
• Any other duties related to Aircraft technical records
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in aeronautical engineering. An AMEL will be an added advantage
• Over three years proven experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
• Proficiency in use of computer packages and conversant with electronic technical records systems
• Conversant with applicable KCAA regulations
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be a team player
• Work under minimum supervision
Please send your application to:-