We’re searching for an individual who is passionate about selling and about enabling microentrepreneurs to be successful in new and innovative ways.
You are a great fit for this role if you are a highly effective, engaged and excited to grow your sales career!
This position is based in the Living Goods Kariobangi Office with 20-40% travel to other locations in Kenya to explore and develop Living Goods’ business.
This position is open to Kenyan Nationals only.
- Sales, Sales, Sales! Drive sales through working for the Kenya Branch office alongside and supporting micro-entrepreneur agents.
- Engage Communities: Use your exceptional sales skills to mobilize neighborhoods and communities in Nairobi to get excited about Living Goods’ unique range of products
- Support branch operations: Assist Branch Manager in ensuring that branch operations are running smoothly, including assisting with inventory and financial operations, as well as testing and promoting new products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results
- Hard-working individual
- Ability to convince / sell
- Ability and willingness to work in the field interacting with retailers, entrepreneurs, customers, credit groups
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally with a high school diploma, one or two years attendance at university desirable
- Ideally experience selling products
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English and Kiswahili.
Compensation: A base salary including health insurance will be offered along with an attractive commission structure depending on volumes sold.
How to Apply
Application End Date: Apply by 12:00 midnight on Monday, October 20th, 2014.
Interviews shall be held all day on 22nd October 2014.
To apply for this position you can choose one option below:
1. Visit our career page and apply
2. or click here – Sales Representative - to apply for the position on our applicant tracking
3. or mail it to:
The HR Manager,
P.O. Box 30261-0010,
P.O. Box 30261-0010,
4. or send it via email to email@example.com