Job Title: Accountant
Hiview International Company’s core business is to source wide range high quality commodities from Asia and ship to the clients on agreed terms.
The accountant will have the below responsibilities.
· Adequate implementation of effective financial controls.
· Strict adherence to the financial budget, as well as budgeting and budgetary controls
· Monitor Cash and Bank balances and doing cash flow projections.
· Maintaining of Debtors and Creditors ledgers and carrying out reconciliations of the same.
· Maintenance of a Fixed Assets Register
· Petty cash management – issuing and reconciliation
· Carry out analysis of payment requests and reconcile them with approved documentation including purchase orders and contracts.
· Process payments to service providers and remit statutory deduction to relevant authorities in accordance with operating guidelines.
· Preparing staff payroll and remit statutory deductions to the relevant authorities.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· At least CPA part 2. A degree/diploma is an added advantage but not compulsory.
· At least 1 year relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Computer literate with knowledge on accounting packages
· Teamwork with the business development team
· Ability to work unsupervised.
Interested but qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and their CV only quoting the current and expected salary to email@example.com
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.