Our client is a successful project management company, based in Nairobi, with over 25 years of experience in project managing real estate developments throughout East Africa.
The company is seeking an Assistant Accountant, to be based in Nairobi, who will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in the managing the finances of the Real Estate Projects handled in the organization.
Qualifying Requirements of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field
- CPA Part 2 / ACCA level 2 qualifications
- Good working knowledge with Spreadsheets(MS Excel)
- Maximum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Real Estate Development/Project Management experience an added advantage.
Other key roles and responsibilities:
- Accurate and Timely postings of All Development Projects Invoices
- Prepare & submit monthly VAT returns
- Prepare monthly Withholding Tax schedules and payments accurately and on time
- Updating the projects budget reports and project cash flows as and when reviewed
- Ensuring projects invoices and payments are approved.
- Processing monthly payment runs by due dates
- Ensuring project invoices and records are filed and stored in a clear accessible way
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Financial Controller or the Accountant.
If you have the requisite experience and qualification for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com before close of business 12th February 2013.