Friday, April 26, 2013

BAT Management Trainees Opportunities in Kenya

Our graduate programme is not what you’d expect... It’s a whole lot more...

We are looking for Management Trainees in the following fields; Marketing, Finance and Operations Leaf.
 
Our fast track programme provides graduates with an understanding of all areas of the business, offering you:
  • A dedicated coach and mentor through out the programme to support and guide your development.
  • Focused development of your leadership and functional capabilities.
  • Functionally based positions with exposure to different projects.
  • Cross functional project management experience.
Essential Requirements
  • A University graduate with minimum of Second Class Upper Division. 
Desirable Requirements
  • Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills
  • Ability to work in a team and to handle pressure
  • Strong drive for learning and self-development.
This is what some of our Current & EX Management Trainees have to say about the programme;

As a new MT recruited, my experience has been very fulfilling. The BAT culture is great and enables you to grow in all aspects”
 
- Andrew Gikandi, MT Marketing.
 
“The program is not just about learning & forging your business acumen; to me, this was a mirror through which I have been re-introduced to myself: how to use my strengths, overcome my weaknesses, and to  leverage my unique qualities that have enabled me to be a better team player in the diverse and fast-paced BAT community!”
 
- Joseph Muindu, MT Operations.
 
“Rich culture, extensive exposure platforms with a strong support system. I feel enriched by the expansive knowledge & skills I have acquired through interacting with world class people and culture.”

- Emmanuel Omale Marketing Finance Manager, East & Central Africa (Former MT, Finance).

Applications close on 20th May 2013

For further information, or to apply visit www.bat.com