- Ability to supervise a team that includes the production coordinator and assistant directors.
- Responsible for hiring, budgeting, scheduling and handling logistical issues on the set.
- To ensure that the production complies with all safety, guild and union regulations.
- To work with scripted, reality or live television, as well as new media, film or theater production companies.
- An undergraduate degree program in film production or business management
- 2 years experience in Film production with vast knowledge in lighting, equipment, design and business procedures.
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- They must also be familiar with budgeting software specific to the film and television industry.
- They must understand how each department can affect the budget and the schedule.
- They must be able to handle many things at once, from hiring crew members and resolving equipment issues to creating daily reports and making sure permits are up to date.
Music Management personnel
- Responsible for handling a musician's career.
- They make decisions related to schedules, contracts, advertising, finances and administration.
- Aspiring music managers can pursue music business training programs at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Music management training through programs that combine courses in music production and business.
- Talent management skills
- At least a bachelor's degree. Those who currently hold an unrelated undergraduate degree may decide to enroll in a graduate music management program.
- At least 2years experience in music management as promoters or talent managers.
To apply, e-mail your resume WITH A COVER E-MAIL to email@example.com, by 3pm 15th November. 2012
- subject quote the title applying for.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The cover e-mail should entail education qualifications and work
Any resumes sent without a cover e-mail with this required information will be automatically rejected.