Muramati Sacco is one of the fastest growing Saccos in Kenya.
Due to the growth, we are seeking to recruit for the following JOB positions;
Reporting to the Branch Operations Officer the job holder is responsible for the daily cash & non-cash
transactions’ postings and efficient delivery of quality services.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Receiving, paying and reconciliation of cash and non cash equivalent
• Daily postings of branch cash and non cash transactions
• Maintenance of accurate records for easy tracking and retrieval
• Provision of excellent member service
• Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely and reliable daily reports.
Required academic qualifications
• Diploma in Banking, Micro Finance, Co-op Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Management
or CPA II Section 4
• C+ [plus] in KCSE
• Experience in a similar work environment
• Computer Literacy
• Able to work within given strict deadlines
• High degree of integrity
• Excellent member service skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates please forward applications and CV by
E mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly quote the reference number for the position applied for.
Closing date for job Applications is Friday 9th September 2011
Daily Kenyan Jobs :: For Jobs in Kenya