HUMAN CAPITAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Our client in the Retail Industry is seeking to recruit highly competent, pro-active and self-driven individuals for the
SHOP ATTENDANTS (20 POSITIONS)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application deadline: 23 September 2011
REPORTING TO: Team leader
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Shop attendant is responsible for selling the retail merchandise and provides customer service to the customers
• Achieve set sales targets
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Check and confirm merchandise has correct price tags and security gadgets
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Answer questions regarding the shop and its merchandise.
• Describe merchandise and explain use and care of merchandise to customers.
• Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
• Clean shelves, counters, tables and floor cleaning.
• Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Assist with Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Prepare merchandise for sale
• Perform any other duties within the scope and intent of the job as may be assigned from time to time
• Secondary school.
• Age of 26 years and above
• 3 - 5 year experience in retail sales
• Excellent oral communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills
• Concerned to provide a prompt, efficient and personalised service to clients; goes out of way to ensure that
individual customer needs are met
• Result oriented, ensures that key objectives are met
• Co-operates and works well with others in the pursuit of team goals; shares information; supports others.
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Customer service
• Sales targets and goals
To apply, please copy the link below as your web address:
Daily Kenyan Jobs :: For Jobs in Kenya