VTTI operates a network of bulk petroleum Terminals in eleven countries across five continents. As a result
of its ongoing continued growth, VTTI has expanded its operations to Kenya.
VTTI Kenya is completing its state of the art Terminal in Mombasa and will soon be operational.
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Kenyan citizens for the following positions at our
state of the art Petroleum Terminal in Kipevu, Mombasa:
HR & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Location: VTTI, Kenya
Responsible for the provision of Human Resources services in compliance with VTTI corporate policy and
statutory regulations. Manages human resource programs for the organization which include Staff
recruitment, employee relations and skills development, compensation and benefits administration.
Also responsible for administrative support to the General Manager and the management team; manages
services related to office supplies, travel, accommodation, housekeeping and arranging meetings.
Reports to the Finance and Administration Manager. Directly supervises support services, drivers and
Staff recruitment and deployment
In coordination with department managers, initiates the processes leading to recruitment of personnel for
the organization as follows:
• Reviews and advises on defined job descriptions and required qualifications for the positions in
line with overall organization business goals.
• Manages the requests for applications using the agreed method and guided by the organization’s
• Schedules and participates in the screening, interviewing, negotiation of terms, reference checks
and selection of personnel.
• Processes new hire documentation including letter of offer, employment contract and work permits.
• Manages orientation program for new hires including introduction to other staff, provision of staff
IDs, relevant manuals, procedures and organizing induction training.
• Interacts and corresponds with recruitment agencies to ensure hiring needs are met.
• Manages the General Manager’s diary; scheduling appointments in consultation.
• Handles incoming and outgoing calls and mail, receives visitors and deals with correspondence;
ensuring proper presentation and uniformity to corporate standards.